Why are my tomato plants going yellow + wilting?


Hey all, I'm a novice gardener and having some trouble with my tomato plants. They have been growing quite nicely but recently some of the newer leaves are turning yellow and then wilting. The stem of one of my plants had black spots and now is going brown. I researched it and it could be disease, dehydration or malnutrition.I fertilized the soil last week and regularly water my crops and I'm only having trouble with the tomatoes. The tomatoes are the only plant in the little crop box. I live in Australia and it's been really hot recently so it could just be from the heat. I took pictures of the plants in question. Let me know your thoughts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Need help planning my garden

Can you help me out?