Did I kill my Aloe Vera?


This sounds dumb but yesterday I wanted to repot my Aloe. So I took it out of it's pot and waited for the new pots I ordered to arrive. They did, but then I somehow was too lazy and tired and told myself I'd just do it tomorrow, and I read something anyway on letting roots callous (?). And today when I woke up I noticed they were a little wrinkly and dry and immediately repotted it into its new soil, but I'm still kind of scared it might've killed the plant. I'd say it was without soil close to 24 hours. What do I do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need help planning my garden

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Can you help me out?