Variegated Grafting


If I were to graft part of variegated plant onto another of the same species, would the grafted piece still continue to grow ND produce variegated leaves?Would it being connected to a plant with more chlophil promote more growth?For example I have a rubber tree, and my roomate has a variegated rubber tree. If I were to take some of the variegated rubber tree and grafted it to mine, would that graft continue to grow variegated or would my non variegated rubber tree over ride it? And would that grafted section grow faster than the plant it was taken from?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Need help planning my garden

Can you help me out?