Need Help Starting Out New Garden


I need help in starting out a tiny food garden in about 20 sq ft of space in a tiny balcony. I know it's a squeeze but I want to start something that space. I've had a bigger garden (with pots) before but I'm starting one out here. I want to try out low-maintenance and yielding plans maybe even companion planting? I can try growing vining plants to flow through the balcony railing but need advice on what to start with?Preface: This space gets only indirect sunlight (not very potent), for about 6-7 hours a day.Temperature and climate: Tropical, Temperature range yearly is about 12-35°C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Need help planning my garden

Can you help me out?