Lemon tree overwintering


Hi folks,I'm trying to look after my lemon tree, it's in a big pot (60cm) and I've moved it to the greenhouse, which has an automated heater when the temperatures drop below 3 degrees celsius. I've noticed today that the leaves are starting to curl up a little. The soil feels moist, so I'm really reluctant to overwater the tree in winter. The heater couldn't have been on much so far, as the temperatures are only now starting to sink below 3 degrees. Humidity inside the greenhouse is around 95% and the other plants (olives and grapefruit) are not showing any signs of stress (yet).Should I do something about it? Water more? Increase heating? Reduce humidity?I barely managed to save it last year and it made a wonderful recovery, so I'm really anxious now :)Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Need help planning my garden

Can you help me out?