Capsicum dropping flowers


My capsicum plant keeps dropping flowers. I grow in containers and it’s been raining a lot the last few weeks. I think they are either overwatered due to the abundance of rain. Or they are losing nutrients from the pots as the rain is washing them away. I’ve been fertilising weekly. I’ve stopped watering except for the rain. It’s been between 25-30 celcius. Should I just give up on these guys and put in some new capsicums? Or should I persevere? How do you know when it’s time to cut your losses?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Need help planning my garden

Can you help me out?