Which one of these two woodchippers would you recommend? What should I look out for in general? All woodchipper-advice appreciated!


I've been eyeing woodchippers for a while now since I have a garden with lots of trees and bushes that need to be trimmed. Plus, I'm surrounded by other gardens that regularly want to dispose of their branches - I'll happily take those too to get more organic matter for my compost & mulching needs.Now there are two options I've been looking at for a while now and I would love to have someone experienced guide me a little:This one I can get for 420.-. It seems chinese-built since there are other brand-lookalikes. The reviews and videos in action seem alright and it would do the job for my garden.This one I can get for 540.-. Looks like a more high-quality option, but I'm not sure. Just because it's built in the UK, can I expect more quality? Reviews look good too and it'd definitely get the job done.Bottom line: What do I need to consider when making this decision? I'm a layman when it comes to these woodchippers and there's probably some stuff I'm missing.Help is much appreciated! I live in Switzerland in case you're wondering about prices etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Need help planning my garden

Can you help me out?