Help with propagating young fig tree cuttings


Hi! Im new to this subreddit and also to any kind of tree care. I received some fig tree cuttings as a gift to propegate. Nobody really knows what kind of fig trees these are, and how to best care for them. We live in Slovenia and these figs are also from here, so they are probably starting to get ready for winter right about now. So my question is- how should i go about trying to root them? I saw many methods. Some say to cut off all the leaves, some say to just dip them in water etc. Does anybody have any experiance wit this? Thanks!!!!!Fig tree cuttings https://ift.tt/sFxC9bh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Need help planning my garden

Can you help me out?