Dwarf Cavendish banana


I was gifted a dwarf cavendish banana plant as a Mother’s Day gift from my best friend. I am an avid gardener of lilies, roses of sharon, gardenias, and vegetables; but have no experience with bananas. I live in zone 8, and considered planting the banana plant in the ground, but never decided on a spot. My plant that was once two foot tall, is now taller than me. I recently replanted it for the third time, in a very large pot. Does anyone know the trick to overwintering? I’m definitely planting it in the ground come spring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Need help planning my garden

Can you help me out?