What is it called in english?


I am trying to google ideas for vertical farming, but not the hydroponic ones.I have build something that can best be described as a wooden shelf with boxes.It has a base and two shelfs, doubling the planting area it takes up. I build it out of an old pallet.It is not the best design, so I am looking for ideas for better construction and maximizing planting area.The only thing that comes to mind is "raised garden bed", but the search results only gives me these kind of stairs where you have a planting area in different heights and not really giving you extra planting space. What are some good words I can google so I can find what I am searching for?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Need help planning my garden

Can you help me out?