Taking Over A Wonderful Garden


We are moving into a new home at the end of September and the current owner has a wonderful flower/vegetable garden. I am meeting with them in a few weeks to get a brief rundown on the garden and the plants there. I have minimal gardening experience but I really want to do a good job maintaining the wonderful grounds and am turning to Reddit for good questions to ask the current ownerThe house is located in north central Vermont so the vegetable garden will likely be done for the season and im assuming not much planting takes place before winter. TLDR moving into a garden in VT and want to ask the right questions to get the pertinent info to keep it going

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need help planning my garden

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Can you help me out?