How do I develop a green thumb?


I swear I have a black thumb. Any plant I care for dies.I plant herbs in window boxes, water them daily, they wither and die. Same for herbs in pots. I even set up a growlight in my kitchen, and they all just died.I transplant something, it dies. I got fancy soil to try to make my African violet bloom, now it's mostly dead.If I try gardening outdoors, the weeds take over. We have a raised garden bed that is currently full of 10'+ tall giant ragweed. I have a front flower bed with a couple roses, some beebalm, and WEEDS. Nothing else will take.Help??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need help planning my garden

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Can you help me out?