Buddleia (Butterfly Bush) - Planting Advice Needed


Hi, I’m kinda new to gardening but I can grow plants. I’d just like some tips on how to grow a buddleia. I know that they’re invasive, and the bushes can grow absolutely massive. My question is, how is best to plant them without them invading anything (cracks in the path and such)? My coworker loves buddleias, and she said her grandad used to have blue and white ones, so I want to grow her some. I just don’t want the plant to spread all over my garden. Any advice?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Need help planning my garden

Can you help me out?