App for plant collection?


Hello my fellow gardeners!Recently I have been using google a lot to identify random plants growing on our land, some small ones between the gravel, or random pretty wild flowers 🌸😍Because of the variety of plants and flowers I have seen, also at some of the places that I work (I help people with their gardens, and also part time at a graveyard) I had wondered if there is an app (for iOS) where I can track a collection of the different greenery I see. So I can make my own “album” with it.If you know any apps like that, please share!Thanks in advance! 😇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Need help planning my garden

Can you help me out?