My Bell Pepper buds are falling off


I'm in need of help.I'm a first year gardener when it comes to bell peppers.Started them from seed for Familie and friends.Everyone who recieved plants from me so far can watch their peppers grows while mine keep dropping their buds, so i know it's an issue on my end.I know it's not because of the soil, because my chillis are just fine.They get a very good amount of sunlight throughout the day.I've been giving them them extra nutriants/fertilizer once a week to help them out in case that was an issue but still nothing.It has been pretty hot where i am lately Between 30°C and 38°C (between 86 and 100 fahrenheit) so i think that could maybe be an issue, but i make sure to water them enough. My soil is moist but not wet.I don't know what else i could be missing.I really want them to work out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Need help planning my garden

Can you help me out?