Need help with my pomelo plant - yellow spots on leaves


I'm a complete newbie when it comes to gardening, but I recently tried my hand at planting seeds from a pomelo. To my surprise, they sprouted and grew into decent-sized plants. However, I've been facing a persistent issue that's been bothering me.It all starts with yellow spots appearing on one leaf, and then gradually spreading to other leaves. Eventually, these affected leaves fall off, but the plant continues to grow. I even transferred one of the plants to a larger pot with fresh soil, hoping for better results. But, weeks later, the dreaded yellow spots are appearing all over again.I'm wondering if any experienced gardeners out there could shed some light on what might be causing this issue. I've tried searching online, but the information can be overwhelming, and I'm not sure which advice to follow.When I water the plant, I've been seeing lots of tiny bugs in the soil (but not on the leaves). Could these be contributing to the issue? Additionally, I'm uncertain if I've been overwatering my plants by watering them daily. I want to ensure that I'm providing the right care, but I'm feeling a bit lost. Any guidance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.https://ift.tt/5yijabP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need help planning my garden

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Can you help me out?