i need to know anything that is wrong with my alpine strawberry.


Since I bought it 5 years ago with my mom, I didn't really think about taking care of it well, except for giving it water. But lately, I've wanted to have more plants, so I decided to start taking care of it properly.Anyways, I've noticed several problems with my strawberry plant:1st: I tried watering it, and the color became a bit lighter. I want to know if that's because I gave it too much water.2nd: The fruits are really small, even for alpine strawberries. I think it's either because I never gave it any nutrients or because the pot is too small.3rd: The pot is really deep, but there's not much soil in it.4th: The strawberries taste watery and not as sweet as they used to. here's a pic: https://ift.tt/qG5WAQf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need help planning my garden

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Can you help me out?