Natural Pest Control HELP!


I’m just curious if you all have any natural remedies for pest control other than harmful chemicals that have worked for you! I have a pollinator bed that’s coming along great and I’m already seeing aphids and tons of slugs. I want to save my plants from damage and infestation, but not harm the pollinators.I’ve heard that Castile soap mixed with vinegar works, along with regular dish soap with vinegar. Has this worked for you?Or if you have used pesticides/insecticides and found a relatively safe solution, what do you use?Pests that I have seen and want to manage: (Zone 8a, USA) Aphids, Spider Mites, Slugs, Japanese Beetles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Need help planning my garden

Can you help me out?