I’ve came upon a surplus of bare root strawberries and pine berries.


I’ve never dealt with bare root anything, i’ve had strawberry plugs prior years. I’ve combed the internet and it says i should plant them as soon as possible. i’m in 6a, and the box they came in says hardy down to 4-8. So i just wanted to know should i actually plant them this soon, our ground is thawed and our highs are usually mid 50 and lows of 35 but where i’m at i get random lake affect snow some days. I’ve never had bare root plants before and i really don’t want to kill all 60 of them. Will they be okay if i plant them outside now, any other tips would be greatly appreciated !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need help planning my garden

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Can you help me out?