Can I move these herbs without killing them?


I planted some cilantro and basil (and a third one I can't remember) a while back, but the seeds didn't sprout. I assumed they were dead since they'd been sitting for a year or two, so I just used the soil they were in when I repotted a begonia. They sprouted anyway, and I was content to leave them where they came up. I was not expecting so much of it to actually live. Is it okay to leave them all with the begonia, or should I remove them? If I should remove them, is it possible to replant them elsewhere?The two that seemed to come up are cilantro and basil. I know both get sizeable. I don't think the third herb actually came up.And this is what was already in the pot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need help planning my garden

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Can you help me out?