When to give up in ungerminated seeds


I planted seedlings on Jan 8 (indoors) and am seeing poor germination for my peppers, kale, and cabbage. Is it typical for these to be slow to germinate? It’s been 3 weeks since planting.Should I give them a little more time, or should I start some replacements this weekend?peppers: planted 25 (5 each of 5 different varieties) and I only have 3 seedlings (each of a different variety) so far. Initially these were on a heat pad, but I took them off once the first plants germinated. I’ve put them back on the heat pad as of this morning.kale and cabbage: planted 36 and have zero seedlings so far. These have not been on the heat pad at all.sweet peas: planted 12 and 10 have germinated.coleus: planted 6 cells with a few seeds each. All of these have germinated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need help planning my garden

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Can you help me out?