Can you help me out?


Hello everyone,I hope this post is allowed, otherwise feel free to delete it! I am a Greek student in Sweden studying marketing and I am doing research related to community gardens, more specifically how community gardens act as spaces for citizens to express resistance to urbanization and food culture. As part of the research project I need to interview people who are active members in the community gardens and could give me more information related to community gardens, the overall community and in general your experiences when it comes to community gardens, why you do it, etc. Please send me a message or leave a comment if you are interested in helping me by sharing your experience with me! Thank you in advance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Need help planning my garden