Opinions on grow lights and help on which one to purchase?


I'm a beginner and only starting out with growing indoor miniature roses and the only really sunny spot during the day is at the sliding doors that goes out to the backyard. I am looking into grow lights for now as I have to place the small pot of roses on the ground in front of the door, it might at some point need to be repotted into something a little too big to keep there and I also eventually want to have more indoor plants.Is there a specific brand for a grow light that works well and is trustworthy? I've looked at a few online and I love seeing that they tend to have set timers but I've seen complaints here and there about the bulbs getting too hot. I work during the week so I don't want to be concerned about a potential fire starting but also want to get one to try over the weekend to give it a chance. I would love to know people's experiences with them that have/currently use them, thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Need help planning my garden

Can you help me out?