Need help planning my garden


Hey all, I made a post a few days ago but due to language issues, I’m doing a new, proper one now.I need some help planning the restoration of old family property. Its a wild meadow now, it was once used for hay production, then for some 20 years horses lived there and then it was just unused and grew wild over the last 10 years.Now I want to restore a part of it as a garden. I have like 1000 ideas, but no real plan where to start. Ill try to give you as much information as I can, plus some photos of the property and what I’ve already done last year.The issues are, there is no running fresh water, no electricity, it is on the other side of the town (15min car, 40min Bike ride) and I have very limited money, so I’m trying to to everything with as little money possible.https://ift.tt/mEyJAMu at a zone comparable to 6a. The entire area is around 50x250m, sitting at the north side of an old forest, down at the river. The ground is at a slope for a bit over half the distance, so most of the things I do are at the lower half.Even if it looks like it could flood, it hasn't since a safety gate was installed down the river 30 years ago, and its not getting any wetter in the past few years anyway.There are 2 neighbouring areas of woodland, which belongs to my family as well. Maybe a bit smaller than the grassland area. Out of those I can use wood and things that might help in the garden.What I plan to do:- Build a greenhouse with automated water supply (made the plan for that already)- Build a pergola with fire pit to chill in- Build a fence around the area to keep wildlife out- Build some raised beds (but the greenhouse has priority)- Some potato fields and outside pots/garden beds- Build some steps from the street down to the hut, as it can get slippery- Keep the weeds in the garden somewhat down- Someday: Make the hut somewhat livable for a few days, so I can stay in my garden in summer for a time​What I already have:- Hut for Equipment- Good Compost (Horse Manure from 15 years, now rotted down to compost)- Various small and medium (garden) tools- Plenty of water​Ideas and especially plans to get started are very welcome, thanks for reading this :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Can you help me out?