How can I help my tree


We were hit with a strong windstorm a few weeks back. The storm broke all the branches off a tree (it was a very strong storm). It basically now looks like a giant tall stump and I'm literally so upset. This tree is a huge part of my childhood, is there anything I can do to help it survive. The tree is still alive but there doesn't appear to be any regrowth. I'm fighting with my parents because they want it gone (they've been wanting it cut down for reasons they refuse to tell me) and they said if I can find a way to regrow at least one branch they'll keep it around. They think I won't find a way. I'm begging for help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Need help planning my garden

Can you help me out?