I need help on this


So I recently moved to another apartment because it has a better view and better signal and I just happened to find these 2 cactus plants that the previous tenant either forgot or abandoned, I'm only a college student so I did what I know and buy a bigger pot as well as a potting mix for cactus. The cactus already look like they are about to give up but I'm hoping someone could help me on how to make them healthy again, It would be a shame if they just die knowing I could do something, I hope they are not.https://ift.tt/52Y4q3o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need help planning my garden

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Can you help me out?