Has anyone experience with growing mini lemons / Snack Lemons?


I bought some "Snack Lemons" from a store a while ago and decided to grow the seeds. ( This is what they are: https://ift.tt/zeojZSb )They have been growing pretty slow, but I don't have access to good light, soil or fertiliser right now.I'm moving internationally soon and have to consider if brining a few seedlings with me is worth the trouble.Has anyone tried growing these before? How likely is it that they grow true to seed? Does anybody know if the cultivar name and if it's possible to buy it?I would love to train these into bonsai. Having them grow the miniature lemons would just look amazing. I know companies want to sell their special fruit, so even a suggestion to a different kind with the same look would be helpful.Thanks in advance : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need help planning my garden

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Can you help me out?