Hi,we have 120ft outdoor string lights need send 10 person who can make video on youtube and tag us amz link. item will directly send to your usa addressIf need, pls let me know
I'm planning on planting my snake plants in a line along a tight 3.5" section of dirt between my fence and the pavement which i've seen others do but i don't know anything about them except that they are 'easy' to care for. Are snake plants fast growers? Will they be fine in a very sunny position?
Last year I planted a white oak. It’s only 10 feet tall right now, but I do want something other than grass under and around it. Right now the area is full sun, but I know at some point (15 years??) it will be shady, which obviously is a different environment. Do I just plant for now and rip the shrubs out later (trying not to damage the oak’s roots)? Only plant things with shallow roots? Are there good shrubs that do well with both sun and shade for my zone (close by I deliberately planted a dogwood that does well in both sun and the shade of oaks in particular). What is the standard practice here?I’m in zone five with a strong preference for evergreen shrubs (so, conifers basically) if anyone has any recommendations.
Comments
Post a Comment