For those who use neem oil for pest control, help? I am not a fan, but it might be user-error on my part.


Aghhh neem oil seems to bring more headache than relief to my garden woes. I’ve used it to help control thrips and mites on my roses and other flowering perennials/annuals.First qualm: it seems to attract mites after a treatment. Thoughts?Second: I can’t seem to find a middle ground between over-saturating and not spraying enough neem on the leaves. Any tips or tricks to get it right?Thank you so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need help planning my garden

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Can you help me out?