How do I make my wisteria branch out across a wall?


I have a very small terrace with limited sunlight. I planted a wisteria plant in the small strip of soil I have, which has sent out a shoot towards the sunny wall where I want the wisteria to completely take over. Unfortunately so far, it's just a single shoot and it's growing fast but not branching out at all. Some pictures here.I tried pruning it so it would split into two branches, but that didn't work. Any advice to make it branch out instead of just growing its one shoot upwards? The goal is to have it cover the wall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need help planning my garden

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Can you help me out?