need direction for my propagation or plant Cultivar whatever you like to call it ? (more in the discription)


I am a highschool student and i am passionate about plants. I visit nearby gardens and farms in my free time and i am fascinated by different varieties of flowers and fruits so I am growing my own little garden (for the time being ,I wanna make farm 💚), I heard about something called plant cultivar and propagation but i can't find perticular direction, i wanna created new verieties of flowers and plants so can anyone put me on right direction of how to do that ?Any suggestions on books, videos or research papers or anything related to it is welcomed.Thank you for your time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need help planning my garden

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Can you help me out?