Low maintenance plants to prevent overgrowth


Hi, I have acquired a small (2000m2 rectangle) plot of ex-farmland in South Western France and would like to avoid it looking overgrown and messy in the coming years. I only visit 2-3 times a year (mainly in the summer months) so would like any advice on a low/no maintenance plant/tree that could be planted here to help keep the area looking reasonable. I'm not interested in crops for profit, my top priority is for the area to effectively look after itself and not look messy! Maybe an orchard of draught-resistant trees?Thank you so much 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Need help planning my garden

Can you help me out?