Growing hot peppers this late in the season...


I'm 44 but have never rocked a garden, lol! Anyway, been meaning to grow some hot peppers for years and have just not gotten around to it. This was another year I was going to let slip by. Anyway, my spice tolerance has grown such that I really need some fresh reapers/scorpions, etc in my life. Is there any way I can make this happen? I live in KS. It's likely to remain relatively toasty for a couple more months. Totally willing to buy seedlings/plants. I would really like to do this in pots/bags, keeping things as simple as possible. Any recommendations are welcome. Again, must stress, total newb here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need help planning my garden

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Can you help me out?