Any luck growing plants/vegetables/fruit in the shade?


I have a section of the backyard that is about 15m long and 1.50m wide. It sits between a shed and a fence. Unfortunately, it gets next to no sun (especially during winter), maybe one hour in summer as the sun is higher for longer.Any suggestions on what I can utilise the area for?I'm thinking about using some of it for a compost pile section. but open to either plants (preferably ones that are good for pollinators) or growing produce for the remainder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need help planning my garden

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Can you help me out?