Resources for a beginner?


I recently purchased a home and had the good fortune of inheriting a beautiful garden. I’d really like to continue growing vegetables like the previous owners (tomato, kale, chard, broccoli, basil, etc), but trouble is that I know absolutely nothing about gardening!What resources would you recommend for someone like me? YouTube channels, books, websites, etc. I’m very excited to have a project like this, and I appreciate that there’s tons to learn considering it’s both art & science. I have 4 decent sized raised garden beds to work with and live in Oregon. My goal is to finalize a plan by end of winter so I can hit the ground running when things finally warm back up. Thanks in advance for your help!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need help planning my garden

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Can you help me out?