Survival of the fittest: Rosemary


I have a very windy and sunny roof garden with big plant pots in Central Europe. Even though I enjoy gardening I didn’t have time to really do anything in the last couple of years. The only thing that thrives at this point is the rosemary. I didn’t water it during hot summers and I never winterised it. I’m so proud of the little guy.As I don’t see my gardening time buget increase: what perennial plant would you recommend that will survive these poor conditions and treatment? I already know lavender (which I killed <\3) and sage are options. Are there others?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need help planning my garden

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Can you help me out?