Should they be brought in? (Temperature concern)


I have a potted tomato plant as well as a few other randomized potted flowers. I started this year so they’ve been outside all this time. However I live in Texas, so now that winter is approaching the temperatures are going to start dropping. I’ve read that 50 degrees and below would not produce any tomatoes, but my concern is if the plant would survive at all. I have a terrible green thumb so I’m rather attached and proud to have grown this plant so far along. Should I bring the tomato plant inside when the temperature starts to drop to those degrees? Or would it survive a winter outside? Not concerned on whether it sprouts tomatoes just yet. I just don’t want it to die, period. I am prepared to get watering pans to keep it properly watered, and by windows for sunlight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need help planning my garden

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Can you help me out?