New grass issue. Perhaps you can assist.


Hi there. I have cultivated this strip of grass from seed. Everything was perfectly fine a couple weeks ago, but as you can see in the pic a section on the tip of the strip has started to die off. The irrigation is automated and functions in 2 x 5 minutes cycles per day(23:00 and 11:00). I have tested the irrigation and I am getting double coverage. Does this look like it has been salted or poisoned? I can't help but feel my work is being sabotaged.https://ift.tt/uIgwF2j

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need help planning my garden

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Can you help me out?