I'm in a Dilemma with my Sweet Potatoes


It's been raining all week and I found out a few days ago that there will be a frost for three nights starting tonight. I've heard that it's not good to harvest sweet potatoes when the ground is wet, but that a frost could damage the sweet potatoes as well.Which action is more harmful to the sweet potatoes? Should I dig them up now before it freezes, or wait til the ground dries which could potentially be after three nights of freezing?Thanks for any help!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need help planning my garden

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Can you help me out?