Best plants for seaside


Hi All,I'm hoping to move to the seaside in the next few years, we have a site and planning has just passed. I would love to plant some trees and bushes now so by the time we move they have grown a bit.As its seaside I know the salt air and wind can make it hard for some plant to grow. I really like the idea of having something colourful like cherry blossom trees, red leaf maple or something like Giant pink mophead Hydrangea.My question is, how likely is it these would grow/survive in these conditions? Or would anyone have any suggestions of something colourful I could plant that could survive? The ground is not too sandy and the field has been used for crops previously.Many thanks in advance ☺️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need help planning my garden

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Can you help me out?