Money Tree is struggling


suspect it’s because of my drafty house, but my always thriving money tree is shedding leaves like crazy this winter. I do see a lot of new growth, but I’m concerned about all the loss.I did add fresh soil as it had been quite some time and fed it with the miracle gro plant food I’ve always used for it.I’m wondering if I should be moving it to a warmer part of the house for the winter? I know plants don’t like to be moved around too much.I’ve also recently covered it with a large, clear garbage bag along with a cup of water underneath to create a greenhouse effect and deflect the draft.The plant carries a lot of sentimental value so I’m trying my hardest to keep her happy and thriving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Need help planning my garden

Can you help me out?