Garden decor and plant recommendations


To preface, Zone 3b/4aI started a goth garden last year, a garden that is unequivocally me.I preordered a bunch of black/dark brown/deep purple plants last year and I am looking to expand the garden this year. I am mostly looking for perennials as it seems annuals are a bit easier to find.Right now, I for sure have perennial grass, and I pulled out my oxalis because I didn’t like how much it spread. I unfortunately can’t find my list of other perennials. I did have coleus, millet, and petunias as fillers.The current space is probably 90” long, and maybe about 18” wide, so I can’t have something in there that gets massive, but I do plan on extending it some more this year as we were under time constraints last year with our wedding, and the constant finding of more… and more… and more large rocks. The extension would effectively double the length.The existing garden is about 40/60 sun/shade, the the extension would be full sun.Also, has anyone had experience trying to source high quality garden decor that is spooky, like gnomes and edging?TIA!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Need help planning my garden

Can you help me out?