DIY in-ground composting?


I’ve recently found out about the Verve in-ground compost bins and it seems like a perfect solution - I have one raised bed, a tiny lawn, a full flower bed and everything else is in pots so there isn’t a huge amount of space. I don’t think I would maintain a regular composter, so thought an in-ground one in the raised bed would be ideal.The problem being the Verve one, which is the smallest I’ve seen, is 35cm tall and my raised bed is only 27cm deep (it’s a repurposed lined sandpit inherited from a previous owner, we’ve done what we can)Would these bins from Amazon serve the same purpose if I was able to drill/melt holes into them? How possible would that be to do? TIA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our garden is absolutely full of weeds and clover and they're all around the plants. How do we fix this? A lot of the plants are too close together to use a machine for it. We don't want to lose our garden

Need help planning my garden

Can you help me out?